Sports Engine Play, what's your experience?

riseatl

Just got a free account and did some test runs.  We are looking to implement it for our Spring Flag Football, and Basketball leagues.  We are looking for suggestions and tips and tricks on a way to hit the ground running.  Also what are you using to record games?  It seems the only option is to use a tablet or iphone with service connected or wifi enabled.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hello, I share your thoughts on this matter. I lack personal experience in this regard. If anyone has gone through a similar situation, please feel free to share your experience here. Thank you.

10 hours ago, vaillant said:

Hello, I share your thoughts on this matter. I lack personal experience in this regard. If anyone has gone through a similar situation, please feel free to share your experience here. Thank you.

I did a test recording and sent out the film to others and they were able to view, but my main issue still applies as to how you record the games and the upload process.

On 12/23/2023 at 3:48 AM, riseatl said:

Just got a free account and did some test runs.  We are looking to implement it for our Spring Flag Football, and Basketball leagues.  We are looking for suggestions and tips and tricks on a way to hit the ground running.  Also what are you using to record games?  It seems the only option is to use a tablet or iphone with service connected or wifi enabled.

Hello @riseatl Thanks for the great questions.  SportsEngine Play Video can be run through most devices including GoPro or other Cameras.  The SportsEngine Play Creator Studio Mobile app also supports recording games through the app if the internet connection isn't good enough to Livestream from the location. This is an easy way to record the event without worries of buffering and it will be automatically uploaded once you are back on Wifi. 

We have a help center available with some awesome resources to learn more about different streaming options or product features.

Please share any additional questions or feedback you have on getting started using SportsEngine Play!

@JasonDLehman

Absolutely, I am happy to highlight SE Play's value:

SE Play offers an easy-to-use interactive scoreboard overlay feature as part of its comprehensive suite of live-streaming tools for youth sports organizations.

The SE Play platform emphasizes game and performance tracking and delivers a high-quality viewing experience, highlight creation, the flexibility to stream from any device, and community engagement.

While GameChanger supports streaming, SE Play integrates these operational tools with features to enrich the youth sports experience.
Check out SE Play's features page for more details on our features, including scoring.