CLOSED - Thank you for your Responses to our First Feedback Opportunity - Survey!

Angela Mueller

At SportsEngine, we are constantly striving to improve and innovate. Your feedback plays a pivotal role in shaping the future of our products. It helps us understand what we're doing right and where we can make improvements to better meet your needs.

We invite you to participate in this opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our SportsEngine HQ product. We highly value the opinions and insights of our community members, and we're eager to hear your feedback.

Here is a survey asking you about your current experiences using SportsEngine HQ Registration. It will take ~10 minutes to complete.
Click the link above or paste this into your browser: https://s2.userzoom.com/m/MiBDNjQ0MFMxNDEg

Don't wait to share your thoughts with us this feedback opportunity will only be open for a couple of weeks.

<<As of Nov. 2 this opportunity is closed. Thank you to folks who participated. Please keep an eye on this forum for other chances to share your perspective.>>

As a token of our appreciation for your time and effort, we'll award you a Badge to show off your contributions to other community members. Additionally, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you've helped us enhance the SE HQ experience for you and your fellow community members.

If you have any questions or need assistance with the survey, please feel free to reach out to me by leaving a comment below.

Best Regards,

Angela Mueller, UX Research Manager

Edited by Angela Mueller
Opportunity Closed

Angela Mueller
UX Research, Manager
SportsEngine_PRIMARY_LOGO_RGB_pos.png

Please add all the features back to the app for standings and viewing events in a list. The parents can't make plans without scrolling through multiple weeks and clicking on each day individually. This has to be the least user friendly "update" of all time. 

• Like 2

On 10/25/2023 at 12:26 PM, Laura N said:

Please add all the features back to the app for standings and viewing events in a list. The parents can't make plans without scrolling through multiple weeks and clicking on each day individually. This has to be the least user friendly "update" of all time. 

@Laura N Thank you for sharing your thoughts. 

We understand you are having a less than satisfactory experience, and we genuinely want to address your concerns. We also believe that your feedback can be a powerful tool for positive change. We would like to invite you to participate in additional feedback opportunities on this topic. Please leave me a reply here if you agree to let me message you directly to discuss this opportunity further. 

Angela Mueller
UX Research, Manager
SportsEngine_PRIMARY_LOGO_RGB_pos.png

I truly wish I wasn’t one of the first to download the new app.  I wouldn’t have downloaded it if I would have known about the schedule list no longer an option.  This is a deal breaker and has become one of the hardest to read.  You go from a single click and scroll to a click, click, click, click, etc!  What were they thinking!!  Obviously their testers don’t use it as they would have never made this change.  On a positive note though, it does have a nicer appearance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Dustin K said:

I truly wish I wasn’t one of the first to download the new app.  I wouldn’t have downloaded it if I would have known about the schedule list no longer an option.  This is a deal breaker and has become one of the hardest to read.  You go from a single click and scroll to a click, click, click, click, etc!  What were they thinking!!  Obviously their testers don’t use it as they would have never made this change.  On a positive note though, it does have a nicer appearance.

I don't know that they have testers. If so, would all of us on BETA season management had to have paid to use a feature-lite, completely bug-ridden product for months on end while they broke new things with every release? I think not. Same with this app.

A few people who have actually ever managed a league before using their software before they release it would be a very welcome change.

• Like 1

• Angela Mueller changed the title to CLOSED - Thank you for your Responses to our First Feedback Opportunity - Survey!