How to delete an individual registration

getwreck20

Question

We had a user sign up for our orginazation and they wish to cancel the order.

I was able to refund them using the SportsEngine tool.

How do I remove the order from our registration? The order is still showing up when we roster and we would like to remove it.

thanks

Edited by getwreck20

6 answers to this question

Simon MacKenzie
This post was recognized by Simon MacKenzie!

Felzani, Matthew was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 25 points.

5 hours ago, freezinKT said:

Not sure about Sports Management, but in Season Management you can filter to remove inactive players. I get that complex filtering can be confusing unless you're used to that sort of thing (ex: a programmer or database developer), but it does technically work.

Maybe HQ could set it so inactive registrations are hidden by default from different views and you have to flip a switch to show them. That would solve this problem neatly.

Right, it's there in Season Management.

For others who arrive at this thread, there's a filter icon and you can add the 'Entry Status = Active' criteria via 'Advanced Filters' once the dialogue pops (see below). Then you can check the box at the bottom to "Save Filters" and I think that will make it the default view for the next time you come in to that Season's Roster view. I don't know if that makes it the default for everyone, or just for the current user. I'd have to ask another HQ user, or create a second HQ account for myself to know the answer to that question. The 'Create a second account' may sound like a joke, but it is something I'm entertaining so that I can send emails 'from' my league email address as opposed to my personal one. And truth-be-told I'm okay with that since LA allowing you to specify a 'From Address' was kosher at one time, but not really by modern standards:

image.thumb.png.b29bc5b318d2eab2a198749fbfef64c6.png

And the aforementioned 'Filter Icon' is this:

image.png.19a47c812a13af21a75e4ba91c5a671d.png

Edited by Felzani, Matthew
Fixing grammar; adding additional details
  • Like 1

Just now, JRWYH said:

Is there still no way to delete the entry? Making it inactive still shows them in the list when doing rostering > assign players.

Per the FAQs if you use online payments you cannot delete the Registration. We've also raised that this doesn't really make sense at all as it's going to be confusing in a bunch of ways down-the-line:

https://help.sportsengine.com/en/articles/6323296-registration-faq

How do I delete a registration order that was paid online?

An order cannot be deleted after a registrant has paid. However, the order can be set to Inactive. Click HERE to learn how.

3 hours ago, JRWYH said:

Is there still no way to delete the entry? Making it inactive still shows them in the list when doing rostering > assign players.

Not sure about Sports Management, but in Season Management you can filter to remove inactive players. I get that complex filtering can be confusing unless you're used to that sort of thing (ex: a programmer or database developer), but it does technically work.

Maybe HQ could set it so inactive registrations are hidden by default from different views and you have to flip a switch to show them. That would solve this problem neatly.

• Thanks 1

Simon MacKenzie
This post was recognized by Simon MacKenzie!

freezinKT was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 25 points.

2 minutes ago, Felzani, Matthew said:

Right, it's there in Season Management,

For others who arrive at this thread, there's a filter icon and you can add it via Advanced Filters once the dialogue pops (see below). Then you can check the box at the bottom to "Save Filters" and I think that will make it the default view for the next time you come in to that Season's Roster view. I don't know if that makes it the default for everyone, or just for the current user. I'd have to ask another HQ user, or create a second HQ account for myself to know the answer to that question. The 'Create a second account' may sound like a joke, but it is something I'm entertaining so that I can send emails 'from' my league email address as opposed to my personal one. And truth-be-told I'm okay with that since LA allowing you to specify a 'From Address' was kosher at one time, but not really by modern standards:

image.thumb.png.b29bc5b318d2eab2a198749fbfef64c6.png

It’s just you. Same with changing columns on the member report and a few other things. It sometimes is even just you only on one device.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1