pre-defined list of Locations

srgerth

Hello,

Is there a way to set up a pre-defined list of locations/fields that can be selected in the Mobile App when scheduling events/games? That would also tag the location and field selected? This would be organization specific.

Thanks.

• 3 years later...

In our old system, when we entered a game or practice into a team's schedule, we selected the location and field from a dropdown (Barnes Park, Field #3). That would prevent other coaches from scheduling a game at the same time on the same field. For example, if someone had a game entered and I tried to schedule my game at the same time, same park, same field, a red alert would pop up to notify me of this conflict. What functionality is available in Sports Engine to accomplish this?

Hello nhjms,

Thanks for the question and great timing on it! We have just released a bunch of new functionality around managing your sports season. One of those new features is conflict checking for venues (along with a long list of other features!). If you are already using the SportsEngine HQ platform, I encourage you to reach out to your account manager if you are interested in test driving our new season management tools. Otherwise, look for an upcoming release later this year.

thanks,

-rob

• Thanks 1

Rob Bedeaux (he/him/his)
Director, Partnerships & Symphony Marketing
E rob.bedeaux@nbcuni.com

NBC SPORTS NEXT & FANDANGO