Hiding the Itasca and Nokomis Logo Background

Rob Bedeaux

Here is a little CSS snippet that some of you may appreciate. Currently, the background behind the logo for both Nokomis and Itasca is always set to white. In certain instances, it may be more appropriate to hide that white. If you put the following CSS in the cascading head code of each top level page, you will be able to hide that background

For Itasca

<style>#sn-site-logo {
background-color: transparent; border: none
}
</style>

For Nokomis

<style>.sn-site-logo-wrap {
background-color: transparent;
}
</style>

Transparent_Logo_Background.thumb.png.d153f5dfd14231070cdce220061ae320.png

Rob Bedeaux (he/him/his)
Director, Partnerships & Symphony Marketing
E rob.bedeaux@nbcuni.com

NBC SPORTS NEXT & FANDANGO

• 1 month later...
I tried this, and it works; however, it appears I need to add this code to every page on our website.  You say to add the code to "each top level page."  Is there a way to set up pages to use code from a parent page/page higher up in the hierarchy?  I am trying to limit having to add this code to 100+ pages.  Thanks.

I am having trouble finding the "Edit Header Code" option / "Cascading Head Code" section.  And I have been unsuccessful in finding any information about this editing capability in my searches on the Sport Ngin Community Forum and Help Center.  Could you help me with the steps to get to the "Edit Header Code" window?  Thanks.

Sure thing.

1. Go to the top level page you want to edit, making sure you are in edit mode. 
  2. Click on the 'Options' tab
  3. Click on 'Edit <HEAD> Code'
  4. Add the code in the 'Cascading Head Code' section

If you don't see it go ahead and private message me and I can look at your account.

Rob Bedeaux (he/him/his)
Director, Partnerships & Symphony Marketing
E rob.bedeaux@nbcuni.com

NBC SPORTS NEXT & FANDANGO

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived