πŸŒŸπŸš€ Help Shape the Future of API Integration in SportsEngine HQ! Join Our Survey! πŸš€πŸŒŸΒ 

Angela Mueller

Hello amazing Sport Organization Admins!Β 

At SportsEngine, we're on a mission to make your experience with integrations even better. Your feedback is our superpower, and we need your insights to level up!Β 

πŸŽ‰ We invite YOU to be a part of something special! πŸŽ‰Β 

By participating in our quick and easy survey, you can have an impact on the future of connecting to other tools you’re using along with SportsEngine HQ. It only takes around 10 minutes of your valuable time.Β 

Β 

πŸ‘‰Β  Take the Survey Now πŸ‘ˆΒ 

Β 

Why should you join the fun?Β 

🌟 Your opinions are GOLD to us! 

πŸ… Get an Exclusive Badge to flaunt your community contributions!Β 

πŸš€ Help us make SportsEngine HQ even more amazing for YOU and your fellow sports enthusiasts!Β 

Β 

Don't wait! Act now and be part of the SportsEngine HQ evolution! πŸš€Β 

Got questions or need help with the survey? No worries! Just drop a comment below, and our friendly team will be here to assist you.Β 

Your input matters, and together we can score a big win for SportsEngine HQ!Β 

Β 

Best Regards,Β 

Angela Mueller, UX Research Manager πŸ™ŒΒ 

Angela Mueller
UX Research, Manager
SportsEngine_PRIMARY_LOGO_RGB_pos.png

Many people using your product aren't familiar with the add ons you mentioned, including myself. Since there wasn't an option to move forward without answering, I didn't submit.Β 

I would be interested in answering questions about the current user experience. Is there someone else that addresses those issues. Customer support has been less than helpful.Β 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, L Preston said:

Many people using your product aren't familiar with the add ons you mentioned, including myself. Since there wasn't an option to move forward without answering, I didn't submit.Β 

I would be interested in answering questions about the current user experience. Is there someone else that addresses those issues. Customer support has been less than helpful.Β 

This was me, too. I got into the survey and the didn't recognize any of the Products mentioned or what I could be using them for so just bounced.

@Felzani, Matthew, @L Preston,Β @freezinKT, and anyone else who experienced a similar roadblock when trying to take the survey -- We recently published a couple of changes to the surveyΒ in response to your feedback.Β We kindly request you to consider participating in our survey once more; your valuable insights are important to us!

Angela Mueller
UX Research, Manager

@Angela Muellerwhile I'm sure there are organizations out there that will appreciate various integrations, League Athletics offered basically *all* of the things these various integrations offer...with built in cost. Now what I'm seeing is I can pay for Avario or Diamond Scheduler in order to make SportsEngine HQ have even close to what I used to have with League Athletics - and not nearly as neatly integrated with my site. On my old League Athletics site I can easily flip through prior teams and seasons and a decade of master schedules in a way that was fully integrated for users and admins. I can sign up for a paid MailChimp account in order to manage an email list the size of what I used to do with League Athletics (which was competely unconstrained in size or number of emails per month, unlike most email list systems). Yes, GameChanger and player evals weren't built in to League Athletics, so great I guess. But it's incredibly disheartening to realize that SportsEngine HQ's solution to offering features I expect is, "OK, go pay someone else more and some day we might integrate with them." We're a non-profit who tries to not charge families an excessive amount of money to play our sport. We don't exist to make NBCUniversal money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freezinKT said:

@Angela Muellerwhile I'm sure there are organizations out there that will appreciate various integrations, League Athletics offered basically *all* of the things these various integrations offer...with built in cost. Now what I'm seeing is I can pay for Avario or Diamond Scheduler in order to make SportsEngine HQ have even close to what I used to have with League Athletics - and not nearly as neatly integrated with my site. On my old League Athletics site I can easily flip through prior teams and seasons and a decade of master schedules in a way that was fully integrated for users and admins. I can sign up for a paid MailChimp account in order to manage an email list the size of what I used to do with League Athletics (which was competely unconstrained in size or number of emails per month, unlike most email list systems). Yes, GameChanger and player evals weren't built in to League Athletics, so great I guess. But it's incredibly disheartening to realize that SportsEngine HQ's solution to offering features I expect is, "OK, go pay someone else more and some day we might integrate with them." We're a non-profit who tries to not charge families an excessive amount of money to play our sport. We don't exist to make NBCUniversal money.

Right, and if SE advertises itself as a League Management Platform then as the admin/operator I expect that fundamental needs - like communicating with my registrants, having a schedule and rankings, etc. - come with the platform as opposed to needing to be purchased as a la carte add-ons. A reminder, this is what's on your main page:

image.thumb.png.4c9f187b298c9c97e8598db0a545950c.png

Β 

Not:

image.thumb.png.64ed94b335869f1f5af851da65ef68cd.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Angela Mueller said:

@Felzani, Matthew, @L Preston,Β @freezinKT, and anyone else who experienced a similar roadblock when trying to take the survey -- We recently published a couple of changes to the surveyΒ in response to your feedback.Β We kindly request you to consider participating in our survey once more; your valuable insights are important to us!

I bounced out of the survey this time, too, @Angela Mueller. I got lost again on the 9 Questions of 'What integrations do I want most?' / 'What integrations do I want least?' especially with no option to say, "I don't recognize these."

The first questions in the survey were more general and spoke to the features I need - coming from LA I didn't need to worry about any kind of vendor so I didn't really recognize any of the options listed (sans 'Constant Contact' which is a household name).

• Thanks 1

@Felzani, MatthewWe're sorry you experienced a similar issue as before. I'll have my team take another look; it appears we might have a little more fine-tuning to do on the conditional logic. Thanks, again, for taking the time to go through the survey and share your feedback. We appreciate your commitment to helping us improve!Β 

Angela Mueller
UX Research, Manager

14 hours ago, freezinKT said:

@freezinKTΒ This added context and detail is helpful. We'll be sure to include it in the research findings report to the team. Thank you for taking the time to provide this insight!Β 

Angela Mueller
UX Research, Manager

12 hours ago, Felzani, Matthew said:

Right, and if SE advertises itself as a League Management Platform then as the admin/operator I expect that fundamental needs - like communicating with my registrants, having a schedule and rankings, etc. - come with the platform as opposed to needing to be purchased as a la carte add-ons. A reminder, this is what's on your main page:

image.thumb.png.4c9f187b298c9c97e8598db0a545950c.png

Β 

Not:

image.thumb.png.64ed94b335869f1f5af851da65ef68cd.png

@Felzani, MatthewΒ Knowing that you share a similar sentiment as other forum participants is helpful. We appreciate you taking the time to add your perspective. We'll be sure to include this in theΒ research findings report to the team. Thank you, again, for being an active participant in our feedback community.

• Like 1

Angela Mueller
UX Research, Manager

I couldn't finish the survey because it was asking questions about things I do not care about.Β  If the SEHQ team is going to work on something, I wish it were on the things the community actually needs and cares about.Β  I have no desire to see HQ integrated with other software platforms until the basics, which are detailed across this community forum, are addressed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1