Changing from a League to a Club

Tyler Naval

I inherited our club's admin duties and am updating our website. We have a 7 team club at all different age levels. We do not use the website for scheduling or communication for the teams, only to share information about the club. I tried to create a club page following the "All Collections  For Admins  Season Setup > How to Create a Club Page" but it directs me to HQ in Season Management. It appears it was set up as a league instead of a club. I can't delete the current season or figure out where to go.

Ultimately, all I want is a way to post a roster with player photos.

As far as I know Season Management doesn't let you share rosters (it is a planned feature, from what I've heard). Because Season Management is still beta, many of the docs apply to the old Sports Management, which worked very differently.

It would certainly be possible to do what you want by hand on the website, but it won't in any way be linked to the season in Season Management. There is next to no integration between Season Management and public facing websites at the moment.

On 8/28/2023 at 11:02 AM, Tyler Naval said:

I inherited our club's admin duties and am updating our website. We have a 7 team club at all different age levels. We do not use the website for scheduling or communication for the teams, only to share information about the club. I tried to create a club page following the "All Collections  For Admins  Season Setup > How to Create a Club Page" but it directs me to HQ in Season Management. It appears it was set up as a league instead of a club. I can't delete the current season or figure out where to go.

Ultimately, all I want is a way to post a roster with player photos.

Hi Tyler, 

What team is this for? Happy to look into setup quickly. It looks like there are three teams under you at the moment.