Custom Email Addresses?

Don Seiler

I thought I asked this before but can't find it. Maybe I emailed our account rep but I can't find that either. So here goes.

We currently have our own domain for our SportsEngine site. I'm wondering if we can get email addresses off that domain, even if they just forward to another address or group. For example something like www@mydomain.com and registrar@mydomain.com etc.

Wondering what others may be doing here.

Hello,

SportsEngine currently does not offer the option to add custom email addresses from your domain. Other organizations on the platform usually use Rackspace or Google apps if they need this functionality. If you have further questions, I would recommend reaching out to your manager who can help assist you with the process. 

• 1 month later...

Yes - you'd need to set up a Google For Nonprofits account, then mess around with your dns/mx settings. 

I've done it before and when it's all said and done, it's super clean and our board has nice, snazzy @bedfordbulldogs.org emails that we can swap between members when there is BOD turnover. 

That said, it was a bit of a headache to set up, and while I'm not a network admin, I've been in IT for almost 20 years. It pushed my limits a bit, just getting through the Google steps. 

Archived