Reply to: No-Reply

jaxincb

Is there a way to set a default "Reply To:" email address when sending to membership from our website? I want to have our home email as a default "Reply To:" email address.

If I send something out to a Smart Group, for example, I have to physically add a note to reply to our regular email address, and it doesn't reply with the subject line. Is there an easier way I'm missing?

Can I change that "Reply To:" address per Message?

- I promise, I won't ask Brian for a video on it. -

Jax

We meet again Jax!

Sorry for the delayed response. Something like this would get a much quicker answer if you sent an email to our help@sportngin.com email address for our support team.

The short answer is "not at this time". However, we are rebuilding our Member Management system so you could submit this to our http://ideas.sportngin.com website as possible functionality in the new system.

Thanks

Hey Jax,

Thanks for the question. We have some great improvements on messaging in the hopper! In the short term though, we will be making a change to have the reply-to to reflect the email address of the sender. 

NOTE: To comply with spamming standards, we can't just have the from be you since Sport Ngin is acting as a rely of your message.

Rob Bedeaux (he/him/his)
Director, Partnerships & Symphony Marketing
E rob.bedeaux@nbcuni.com

NBC SPORTS NEXT & FANDANGO

• 1 year later...

Archived