Smart Group Details & Link to Permissions

SportsEngine Staffer

Question

A new feature making it way into People360 Smart Groups is called "Group Details". It allows you to see the filters that are used to create the smart group. Soon, you'll be able to edit those, but for now, you can view them.

Also, there's a new link over the permissions which still reside in your admin control panel. This way, you can create the smart group in People360 and quickly go back and assign permissions. 

Here's a picture of what one looks like.

Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 12.14.06 PM.png 

1654999226_ScreenShot2017-07-25at12_14_06PM.thumb.png.00953c4f71f3a01684d5cb4e376329db.png

6 answers to this question

Will this include the ability to filter registrations by Order Status? One of the major reasons we use Smart Groups is to send bills via PowerPay, so finding people in People360 who have not paid with their registration would cut out a big step in getting those invoices out.

Thank you!

Has this feature been activated? 

I had created some older groups and at that time was able to add the appropriate filters (and now can go in and edit them), but for some reason I'm not able to add the same filters on any new smart groups I create. In fact, I can't seem to create a smart group from within People360, but can within the old admin panel (but can't edit the filters in People360).

Help?

Thanks, Jim!

One other question now, though, is that it appears as if you can't select a "group registration" in the pull down menu for filtering. It seems as if it's only the regular "registration" survey type. Is that true?

Tim

Archived