Why can I not print a report that shows team assignment with jersey size?

I run a league with 50+ teams and need to order jerseys for each team across 20+ jersey colors.  Where in Sports Engine can I print a report that lists a player's team assignment and jersey size together?  I can get them in separate reports but then have to marry the reports, which invites errors - the Registration reports offer jersey size but don't recognize that a player has been assigned to a team. Please help!

We use a report from our registration that we just make sure the fields for Jersey Size and Rostered team are both on (based on the size they chose at registration and the team they were rostered onto.  Warning: If you try and sort by rostered team (under Season Management) it will crash, so we just sorted it in Excel.  There is a bug report on fixing the crash but it's been over a month.

On 4/3/2024 at 8:58 AM, RossG said:

We use a report from our registration that we just make sure the fields for Jersey Size and Rostered team are both on (based on the size they chose at registration and the team they were rostered onto.  Warning: If you try and sort by rostered team (under Season Management) it will crash, so we just sorted it in Excel.  There is a bug report on fixing the crash but it's been over a month.

I filed a similar bug for the sort way back in fall, so good luck.

This appears to be a good news, bad news situation.  The good news is they "resolved the bug" and closed the ticket.  The bad news is that consistent with what @GretchenMellies noted above, this is because the team names no longer load in at all.  I have no idea how to do a jersey report if that is the case.  We have a 100 player older kids league starting soon so my guess is I'll be doing it by hand.  I am extremely thankful it was only partially broken when we did the jerseys for our 1,000 participant league.