Calendar list view in the iPhone app

Renay567

Help, I tried everything.

I remember from last seasons the Schedules would always display the continuous list of upcoming games. Now, it is just a calendar view, and for me to see any games I must pick a specific date, and then it will show games for that day only, then repeat the process 30 times, if there are 30 games in a season. Please help! 🙂

PS not sure if this matters, but I have 2 kids on 2 different teams within SE.

This was part of their new release and the only thing we users can do is ask for list view back.

They indicated they had a poor design for list view that caused bugs and crashes. Hopefully they can do better moving forward and get a working list view.

On 11/7/2023 at 8:54 AM, Marie Fitzgerald said:

We will release a list view back into the calendar on the mobile app very soon - appreciate everyone's feedback here!

Please continue to share any insights you have with the Community.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 5:54 AM, Marie Fitzgerald said:

We will release a list view back into the calendar on the mobile app very soon - appreciate everyone's feedback here!

Please continue to share any insights you have with the Community.

When? New winter season starts now and it's a pain without list view.

• Like 1

When will the list view be back? SE charges plenty of money to teams/ organizations to use. The schedule that replaced the list view is a giant step backward.  If not resolved this season we will look elsewhere next season. Huge disappointment. 

4 hours ago, RGB22 said:

When will the list view be back? SE charges plenty of money to teams/ organizations to use. The schedule that replaced the list view is a giant step backward.  If not resolved this season we will look elsewhere next season. Huge disappointment. 

Claim elsewhere in the forum from SE marketing has been very soon for iPhone and January for Android.

• 1 month later...