Hot, Fresh, Ready for your Feedback: New Feedback Opportunity!

Angela Mueller

We highly value the opinions and insights of our community members, and we're eager to hear your feedback!

Are you getting tired of our boring surveys? This is a fresh new way to give feedback!
This is an interactive research study that lets you sort items and asks a few follow-up questions. It will take ~15 minutes to complete.
https://s2.userzoom.com/m/MyBDNjQ0MFMxMzQg

Why we ask for your help

At SportsEngine, we are constantly striving to improve and innovate. Your feedback plays a pivotal role in shaping the future of our products. It helps us understand what we're doing right and where we can make improvements to better meet your needs.

What you get in return

As a token of our appreciation for your time and effort, we'll award you a Badge to show off your contributions to other community members. Additionally, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you've helped us enhance the SE HQ experience for you and your fellow community members.

If you have any questions or need assistance with the survey, please feel free to reach out to me by leaving a comment below.

Best Regards,

Angela Mueller, UX Research Manager

• Like 1

Angela Mueller
UX Research, Manager
SportsEngine_PRIMARY_LOGO_RGB_pos.png

Hi,  I was wondering if there is a function I am missing to customize the team chat group.  i.e. we're in a tournament with only some of our team members so I'd like to message just that group.  Also, the parents on the team can't message just me very easily - there's only a group function visable.  I also wish the formatting for the emails was similar to this text box - the one we use is kind of clunky.  Thanks!

We're hoping a mere 5 more of you terrific community will participate in this particular feedback opportunity. 

ICYMI: A fellow community member thought this one was especially fun! Get in on this cool card-sorting activity before its too late. 

Angela Mueller
UX Research, Manager
SportsEngine_PRIMARY_LOGO_RGB_pos.png