Our "disappeared" games are back

freezinKT

Our disappeared games are back! This will be great...soon, because we can clean up our microsite. After we do the work of deleting the duplicates. The direct hit conflicts aren't showing up in TeamCenter, app, and iCal feed, which is good. But some extra games that were created when changes were made are now showing up on the schedule, which is a pain because they aren't real.

But still - progress! Hopefully the games showing up is part of the step to the data integrity issues going away.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, freezinKT said:

Our disappeared games are back! This will be great...soon, because we can clean up our microsite. After we do the work of deleting the duplicates. The direct hit conflicts aren't showing up in TeamCenter, app, and iCal feed, which is good. But some extra games that were created when changes were made are now showing up on the schedule, which is a pain because they aren't real.

But still - progress! Hopefully the games showing up is part of the step to the data integrity issues going away.

Glad you said something, just saw mine and was able to delete.  I think the message is finally getting through fingers crossed!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, riseatl said:

Glad you said something, just saw mine and was able to delete.  I think the message is finally getting through fingers crossed!!!

Until my scheduler fixes ours my personal calendar is a mess of dupes. I think across the system we have 20 to track down.