New Microsite Roster Functionality: No Way to Opt Out?

freezinKT

Some people will be super excited to know the microsites now show team rosters. I'm happy for those of you who are.

We aren't. Our rosters have never been public. Our teams are private, which works for this scenario when it comes to the TeamCenter and app. Unfortunately the microsite doesn't respect this. Can anyone see a way to opt out of the roster being displayed?

Or limit it to rostered users only? That's what League Athletics offered.

3 hours ago, freezinKT said:

Some people will be super excited to know the microsites now show team rosters. I'm happy for those of you who are.

We aren't. Our rosters have never been public. Our teams are private, which works for this scenario when it comes to the TeamCenter and app. Unfortunately the microsite doesn't respect this. Can anyone see a way to opt out of the roster being displayed?

Or limit it to rostered users only? That's what League Athletics offered.

How are you seeing this functionality?  I see there has been changes to the layout in Season Management under settings.  We have our teams set to private and I'm not seeing where the rosters show up on the Microsite.  Is it another function that we may not have somehow?

26 minutes ago, riseatl said:

How are you seeing this functionality?  I see there has been changes to the layout in Season Management under settings.  We have our teams set to private and I'm not seeing where the rosters show up on the Microsite.  Is it another function that we may not have somehow?

Are you looking at an individual team? Each team part of the microsite now looks like this for us (short I know, but I don't want to show the team name):

Screen Shot 2023-09-13 at 8.59.28 PM.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, freezinKT said:

Are you looking at an individual team? Each team part of the microsite now looks like this for us (short I know, but I don't want to show the team name):

Screen Shot 2023-09-13 at 8.59.28 PM.png

thank you, yea I went back to a old season with scheduled games and selected a team and saw the roster come up.  I saw this new feature added on the settings tab.  does really affect what you're referring to, However i think its a feed back that can be given to include displaying or not displaying rosters etc...  I put in a feedback request to hide the rosters or have the names blanked out if we choose hopefully its another thing they can add to the list

privacy capture season site.JPG

Edited by riseatl
  • Like 1