Season Management Standings on Mobile?

freezinKT

For my player in a season management team in a division with standings enabled, I don’t see a standings tab in mobile. I apparently should?

https://mobile-help.sportsengine.com/en/articles/45-how-to-view-team-standings

I know for sure standings are enabled. Is the microsite really now the only place for regular users to track standings? That would be pretty frustrating if that is the case.

• Like 1

From my undertstanding it was removed when the went to season managment.  I think that was the most frustrating thing, which if we had known we would have stayed on sports management for as long as possible.  Reached out to help desk about a month ago and they were like "oh you can look at it on the microsite", my response was if a team is vying for a playoff spot and want to know if they made it or not when games are finalized they need to go home and verify instead of doing it right on the field?  Makes absolutely no sense

• Like 1

1 hour ago, riseatl said:

From my undertstanding it was removed when the went to season managment.  I think that was the most frustrating thing, which if we had known we would have stayed on sports management for as long as possible.  Reached out to help desk about a month ago and they were like "oh you can look at it on the microsite", my response was if a team is vying for a playoff spot and want to know if they made it or not when games are finalized they need to go home and verify instead of doing it right on the field?  Makes absolutely no sense

The microsites are really...not great. For example: text for team names doesn't wrap on a mobile site, so you can't actually see the standings unless the name is super short.

It's weird, because our main website is a gorgeous example of responsive design, all done by HQ. But everything about Season Management is just worse than the rest of HQ.