Online dartboard questions

nifica

I’ve recently gotten back into playing after installing a Blade 5 dual core at my office and now I want something electronic at home so that I can play with a few friends and

family. I’m planning to purchase boards for everyone* provided I can do so at a reasonable price. At ~$150 USD each, I’ll buy 5 (Gran board), but at $300 each, I’m probably

only buying 3 (Viper, Gran 3). On the upper end, I’ve seen Scolia Home and could buy 2.5 (one for me and my stepdad and cover half for my best friend). The main thing I

need in online play is to select my opponent so that we can schedule a time to play. I’m sure I would use other online modes and the computer, but playing with these guys

is the entire point. Can anyone who has an online setup speak to whether or not this is possible and what you feel about the setup you’re playing?

Just now, nifica said:

I’ve recently gotten back into playing after installing a Blade 5 dual core at my office and now I want something electronic at home so that I can play with a few friends and

family. I’m planning to purchase boards for everyone* provided I can do so at a reasonable price. At ~$150 USD each, I’ll buy 5 (Gran board), but at $300 each, I’m probably

only buying 3 (Viper, Gran 3). On the upper end, I’ve seen Scolia Home and could buy 2.5 (one for me and my stepdad and cover half for my best friend). The main thing I

need in online play is to select my opponent so that we can schedule a time to play. I’m sure I would use other online modes and the computer, but playing with these guys

is the entire point for best dartboard reviews 2023. Can anyone who has an online setup speak to whether or not this is possible and what you feel about the setup you’re playing?

appreciate any help. thanks in advance

Hey there - it sounds like you might have landed on the wrong Community Site - this is a site for SportsEngine users. SportsEngine is a youth sports management software. While I love playing darts, I am not sure you will get the answers you are looking for! 

Marie Fitzgerald

Director, Product Marketing