Can we create a maximum registration amount (ie Family Cap)?

getwreck20

Our organization offers discount to families, we cap the costs a family can pay.

So if three children from the family signup, we cap the cost at $75

Is there a way to automatically cap the amount a registration can reach based on the number of players?

right now we have them contact us a and we are creating one off coupon codes, but this will not scale and we would like to find a better solution.

thanks

--

mike

Hey @getwreck20,

That's a great question! I do have a couple of follow-ups before I try and answer. 

1. Is there a time limit on this? One year? A single season?
  2. Is this cap based on signing up multiple kids in a single registration? 

thanks,

-rob

Rob Bedeaux (he/him/his)
Director, Partnerships & Symphony Marketing
E rob.bedeaux@nbcuni.com

NBC SPORTS NEXT & FANDANGO

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same question!  The new tools are missing several features and this is definitely one of them.  I've been trying to go live with registration for a  week and can't b/c support takes 24 hours to get back to you and calls are a week out.

• 4 months later...
On 2/16/2023 at 9:28 AM, getwreck20 said:

Our organization offers discount to families, we cap the costs a family can pay.

So if three children from the family signup, we cap the cost at $75

Is there a way to automatically cap the amount a registration can reach based on the number of players?

right now we have them contact us a and we are creating one off coupon codes, but this will not scale and we would like to find a better solution.

thanks

--

mike

You can do this with automatic discounts. Just set up a discount for every possible registration combination that will bring anything over $75 to that number. Depending on the number of different sale items you offer in your registration that might be a bit of a pain though.