Member List

Juan M.

Question

I'm new to this site so I may have missed what I'm looking.

Where do I see an updated list of the girls names from our club who have paid their SCVA membership fee?

I know a couple of coaches from our group who provided us a list last week, but I'd like to learn where to retrieve it myself and not bother them. We have a tournament coming up & only 3 of my girls had registered as of last week.

1 answer to this question

Good morning Juan,

I'm guessing this is for Souther California Volleyball Region and you are looking for girls that have currently paid for their membership at your local club? You didn't mention your club, so I can't provide a direct link, but if you navigate to your SportsEngine HQ instance and click on the Members -> Directory tab, you will see all of the people affiliated to your club. Click on the Filter button to open the filtering function. To the right of Filter by there is a down arrow. Select Memberships. This will provide a new filtering button to the right with a variety of membership related options. Choose Membership Status. It will default to is Paid and then update the list of members below who are currently up to date on their memberships. 

Don't forget you can always use the Need Help icon on the right side of the screen for walk throughs of various features. Or you can visit our help center at https://help.sportsengine.com

thanks,

-rob

Membership Filtering.png

Rob Bedeaux (he/him/his)
Director, Partnerships & Symphony Marketing
E rob.bedeaux@nbcuni.com

NBC SPORTS NEXT & FANDANGO