How to display a list of only games?

BendRapids

I haven't found a solution to a feature that our parents enjoyed in sport management, but hasn't carried over into season management; a simple list of games and their locations displayed on a Team page. This list was generated automatically based on the calendar.

I want to display a simple list of all the games in the season on a Team page so that users don't have to scroll day by day, past days with no events, or week by week to see what games on the schedule months ahead.  The Event Aggregator page element is somewhat helpful as it removes days with nothing scheduled, but the Team page ends up being crazy long. Any solutions out there? Some html I can copy/paste perhaps? Thanks. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hey @BendRapids,

You have done a great job with the existing workaround to display the list of games in the event aggregator element. but I understand what you are looking for.

We don't have that particular functionality yet, so this is fantastic feedback for our team to consider as we improve the season management experience. I'll be sure to loop in the product team on this need, and stay tuned to product updates to see if it makes its way into an upcoming release!

I'd highly recommend that any other admins take a look at this site as an example of how to leverage the Event Aggregator if they are also looking for a similar solution for an interim fix.