Absolutely had it with this terrible software

Robin Wehbe

Question

Anyone else having a hard time w two email accounts registered?  All support does is refer me to chatbots and a death loop of hang-ups on the phone.  NO SUPPORT. NO ABILITY TO CONTROL MY OWN DATA.  Sure, we are supposed to contact the coach/team admin with support questions- in my experience, the coaches are too busy and not qualified to handle IT requests.

I feel forced to use this software and totally stuck.  I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS SOFTWARE FOR ANY OF MY TEAMS AS A PARENT OR A COACH...

• Sad 1

2 answers to this question

Several months ago when support was decent one of the people (who they have since promoted) would happily merge accounts for me. There is a solution. I'm sorry that you haven't found it.

We have since moved on to a different product and I will tell you that support is not necessarily better there. Many, many more features and much fewer bugs, but when I do need help it takes days/weeks. So unfortunately this isn't really a unique problem. The best bet is to find a mature, stable product with the features that meet your needs that has been around enough to not be very buggy. Then you just don't need support.

8 hours ago, freezinKT said:

Several months ago when support was decent one of the people (who they have since promoted) would happily merge accounts for me. There is a solution. I'm sorry that you haven't found it.

We have since moved on to a different product and I will tell you that support is not necessarily better there. Many, many more features and much fewer bugs, but when I do need help it takes days/weeks. So unfortunately this isn't really a unique problem. The best bet is to find a mature, stable product with the features that meet your needs that has been around enough to not be very buggy. Then you just don't need support.

Can I ask what software you switched to?