Suggestions on how to have roster photos (from Team in Season Management) show on our website

chris75025

I have created a new season in the Season Management section of SEHQ.  I have populated it with divisions, team names, and rosters. The rosters have photos.  

My question: it seems the only way I can create a web page for our team is through the embedded microsites. The problem is that the roster doesn't pull in the photos when I do that. Is there a way to use microsites to show the rosters with the player photos?

The "help" pages aren't much help, as they seem outdated. 

Any suggestions or anyone been down this road before?

7 minutes ago, chris75025 said:

I have created a new season in the Season Management section of SEHQ.  I have populated it with divisions, team names, and rosters. The rosters have photos.  

My question: it seems the only way I can create a web page for our team is through the embedded microsites. The problem is that the roster doesn't pull in the photos when I do that. Is there a way to use microsites to show the rosters with the player photos?

The "help" pages aren't much help, as they seem outdated. 

Any suggestions or anyone been down this road before?

If by roster photos you mean the player profile photos there is a way, as long as you are willing to expose first and last names for each roster. I run a youth league, so we aren't.

In your Season within Season Management, click "Settings." On the right side where it says "Season Site" there is a white button that says "Edit." Flip the Private Settings from Fan/Private to Public, and it will show the pictures...in theory. Others have had some issues with that.

• 2 months later...
On 2/28/2024 at 11:50 AM, chris75025 said:

How did you manage to get the roster photos added to your players? They have really made this a huge PITA to manage since adding this season management.