Feature Request - Add DIBS to the SE mobile app

We desparately need a way to better manage volunteer opportunities, but having all of the schedules and resources be on the app except DIBS makes it confusing for parents. If users could view and claim available DIBS in the app and everything populated on the family's app schedule, including DIBS shifts they've signed up for, that would be amazing.  Our users are already signed into the app and use it regularly, but they do not go out to our website regularly. 

• 1 month later...

In my professional tech opinion, dedicated third party tools like SignUpGenius are better than Dibs.  If Dibs were in the app, and would actively integrate with the game schedule instead of being a bulk upload requiring manual changes when games are rescheduled, I might change my mind.

• 3 weeks later...

Last year i was able to add dibs into the sportsengine app through the new aggregator on the web based team location under every team. Why was this removed? It seems like you are trying to make Sport Engine less user friendly. 

9 minutes ago, mike whisney said:

Last year i was able to add dibs into the sportsengine app through the new aggregator on the web based team location under every team. Why was this removed? It seems like you are trying to make Sport Engine less user friendly. 

All while charging way more for less functionality!

• Like 1

We should dump Sportengine next year and go with something at a lower cost with more functionality and is willing to help more than what you get here. Go on click the help button and wait a couple months to get a response. 

1 hour ago, mike whisney said:

Did your organization perhaps move from Sports Management to Season Management? Season Management lost most of the app features of Sports Management all without adding in a full-featured scheduler the way League Athletics had - worst of both worlds you might say.