Roster photos keep randomly disappearing?

nancyp

I’ve heard maybe the new system is maybe just buggy? But I’ve uploaded photos on my roster several times and they randomly disappear. I put them in again - and then they are gone… anyone else have this problem and hopefully a workaround?

We didn't use roster photos, but have you tried hitting the "Feedback" button that displays within your season and submitting the bug report that way? I was repeatedly told that button is the best way to communicate directly with the Season Management development team.

In general we found the data store for season management to be incredibly buggy and likely to lose data. There was typically no workaround - just reporting the bug repeatedly until there was a fix.

• Thanks 1

Thank you! I don’t seem to have a ‘feedback’ button? Is it only on the website? I mostly do everything on the mobile app…

We’ve also had trouble with keeping the scoring data - so yes just seems like the data store is buggy. (Also have been experiencing the other issues I’ve been raising about in this forum) Ugh have LOST functionality with this new refresh/season mgmt…. 

13 minutes ago, nancyp said:

Thank you! I don’t seem to have a ‘feedback’ button? Is it only on the website? I mostly do everything on the mobile app…

We’ve also had trouble with keeping the scoring data - so yes just seems like the data store is buggy. (Also have been experiencing the other issues I’ve been raising about in this forum) Ugh have LOST functionality with this new refresh/season mgmt…. 

Oh, of all the buggy things, the app/Season Management integration is the BUGGIEST.

It's on the website for admins only.

I am an admin - and was able to find a place to give feedback on season mgmt. Thx!  
Sure hope these things are fixed soon! We’re well into our season! 

22 hours ago, nancyp said:

I’ve heard maybe the new system is maybe just buggy? But I’ve uploaded photos on my roster several times and they randomly disappear. I put them in again - and then they are gone… anyone else have this problem and hopefully a workaround?

Also if possible get screen captures of the screen and errors if you're able to.  Most computers have a snipping tool where you can get screen grabs.  It helps the programming team when diagnosing issues.  We're hoping alot of the issues will get resolved soon.

• 1 month later...