Border Elements

shirch

I was wondering if there is a code that can be used to add a border around certain page elements to bring attention to them of add a border between the columns in the Tab elements. 

Thank you for your help!

Shirch

Are you comfortable with adding a little code to your page?

To accomplish this, we would add some CSS code to the page (or pages that you want the borders to appear) and then add code to the elements that you want the border around.

You mentioned you only want it around certain ones, but you could also add teh code one time and have all the elements on the page have the border.

Let me know if you are comfortable adding code and I will show you how to do it.

Not that hard actually. You have to show me what you want it to look like (thick border, color, rounded corners etc)

Mark

Mark, 

Yes I am comfortable with adding code, I have tried to do a little research on how to do it with no success. 

It would be nice to be able to set up different CSS Classes for the different borders. 

I am open to all suggestions then I am able to play with it, Left &/or right border, thick and round would all be good. 

Is there somewhere you would suggest to look at how to do all those kind of things. 

Shirch

So I am hoping this is what you are going for...

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 9.21.06 PM.png 

If it is, it's really simple. Just add this code to the options/head code/ Single Page <HEAD> Code section

<style>

.hltextbox {

border-left:solid red 5px;

padding: .25cm;

}

</style>

AND THEN... add a text box, and ensure you add the ''hltextbox'' in the Custom CSS Class.

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 9.25.26 PM.png 

Let me know if you need anything else or some other modifications.. Color, width of the color bar or distance that the text is from the color bar.

You can also modify the bar to be on the top or bottom as well.

Mark

810782342_ScreenShot2017-05-12at9_21_06PM.png.4d93ea2553c085839df00bea477d74bd.png

2074664371_ScreenShot2017-05-12at9_25_26PM.png.00a5b6d6f8b3a3fb24e40895995d5d33.png

• 4 weeks later...

Archived