Game Score Entered, not reflecting on standings

I have entered a completed game score on the mobile app and clicked save, but nothing is reflected in the standings. Does the league commissioner need to “publish” the score for it to update on the standings? Is there a permission that can be turned on by the league for coaches to publish their own scores? 
I’m hoping there is a simple fix as this is our first year using Sports Engine. 

Are you talking about the standings in the app or on the little website thing? If on the website thing, there is a "sync" button an administrator has to push for it to update. As an admin during our SE season I went crazy having to push that thing multiple times a day to keep it updated so our coaches didn't have issues/questions.

If the app, it's possible the scores feel victim to the data integrity bug described here. So far no users have found a fix and SE has not managed to implement one.

I am talking about the Sports Engine app. The app has worked great so far with features like roster/chat/schedule. There is a standings option, but the inputted scores (through the app) don’t automatically update in standings. Seems strange in 2024 that I’d have to go to the website to input a score. And even stranger that an admin would have to publish/approve those input scores. May as well just take standings onto a completely  different platform that is more user-friendly. Unless I am missing something. 

25 minutes ago, Eric Nicholson said:

I am talking about the Sports Engine app. The app has worked great so far with features like roster/chat/schedule. There is a standings option, but the inputted scores (through the app) don’t automatically update in standings. Seems strange in 2024 that I’d have to go to the website to input a score. And even stranger that an admin would have to publish/approve those input scores. May as well just take standings onto a completely  different platform that is more user-friendly. Unless I am missing something. 

Standings were just re-added to the app for Season Management, which is an utter debacle. I believe they worked more smoothly under the old Sports Management (which few organizations remain on, as most have been forced to Season Managment). I don't think you as a coach can use the web to enter scores and standings should update. I am guessing it's the data integrity bug I mentioned.

I am having a hard time finding where to enter scores on the web page. I see the schedule, but I don’t see an “edit” or “input score” field. Any help would be much appreciated.