Changing Seasons

Hank

Question

How do I edit the previous season's (Baseball Summer 2023) to the new season (2024).  It says a game has not been played for 3 months. Create a new season.  I created the new season.  How do I get the team pages to move to 2024? I just want to edit them.  Most rosters, etc are pretty much the same.  

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, Hank said:

How do I edit the previous season's (Baseball Summer 2023) to the new season (2024).  It says a game has not been played for 3 months. Create a new season.  I created the new season.  How do I get the team pages to move to 2024? I just want to edit them.  Most rosters, etc are pretty much the same.  

By team pages do you mean the team microsites? Or the internal actual teams in season management? Or do you mean public facing pages that you created or something under Sports Management?

You can't migrate Sports Management teams to Season Management. I've seen some really awkward looking league sites around where people on Sports Management left up old seasons because they didn't know what to do with Season Management and basically ended up showing nothing to non-logged-in users.