skip navigation

Olympic Athletes Share Their Career Aspirations Outside of Sports

By SportsEngine, 08/10/18, 11:30AM CDT

Top U.S. athletes such as Kendall Ellis and Jesse Smith talk about what they would be doing if they weren't competing

SportsEngine recently attended the 2 Years to Tokyo Youth Sport Clinic in Los Angeles and asked several Olympians what they would be doing if they weren't participating in sports.

Related Content

How to Fuel Up Like an Olympic Athlete

By Health.Com 01/14/2019, 12:00pm CST

I also love just eating healthy, because when I get that feeling I know that I'm going to go to practice and I put the right stuff in my body. 

Recover Like an Olympian, so You Can Train Like One Too

By Abbie Fish, Ritter Sports Performance 11/28/2018, 12:00pm CST

Sleep should be the one component of everyone’s life that they try to limit the least. Sleep allows our muscles and minds time to recover and repair.

Figure Skating Champion Grew Stronger Through Modest Start, Series of Injuries

By Sean Jensen, SportsEngine 11/14/2018, 1:15pm CST

Bradie Tennell's passion for the sport never wavered even as she lacked glitzy possessions, top finishes

Bradie didn’t obsess about the Olympics or competition finishes. She says a key for her is that she just had a passion and love for the sport.

A Look Inside the Mind of an Olympic Champion

By Will Jonathan, SwimSwam 11/12/2018, 12:00pm CST

"I want to find ways to be faster in the pool. That is my motivation. I never say, ‘I want to win this medal and that medal.’ ”

About SportsEngine

SportsEngine was created to help people simplify their sports life. Now, we're making it easier than ever for parents and athletes to find the right sport and the right organization for them.