skip navigation

Jets Lineman Hands Out Thanksgiving Meals in Hometown

By Taylor Tiamoyo Harris, NJ Advance Media, 11/23/17, 12:00PM CST

New York Jets lineman Muhammad "Mo" Wilkerson Wilkerson regularly participates in his foundation's charitable community events, which include his annual free youth football camps for kids.

Muhammad "Mo" Wilkerson

New York Jets lineman Muhammad "Mo" Wilkerson posed for selfies, shook hands and handed out 200 sacks full of food for Thanksgiving dinner in a return to his hometown of Linden, New Jersey, on Tuesday night.

"I'm home now. This is where I'm from and I'll never forget where I'm from," Wilkerson said.

Muhammad "Mo" Wilkerson gives out Thanksgiving meals to Union County families in need in Linden on Tuesday, November 21.
It's the fifth year his nonprofit of foundation has helped families in need ahead of the holidays. This year's Together Education Achievement Motivation 96 (T.E.A.M. 96) distribution came on the eve of something special.

Wilkerson regularly participates in his foundation's charitable community events, which include his annual free youth football camps for kids in Linden, Elizabeth and Rahway as well as an annual breast cancer luncheon.